The Thin Line SLU recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data, undertakes to respect the privacy of users, to treat private data with caution and confidentiality and not to use them for purposes other than those specified below.
For this purpose, this policy describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This Policy may be modified or updated at any time by The Thin Line Lanzarote SL.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is: The Thin Line SLU, Puerto Calero (Las Palmas), Paseo de la moda 34, from now on also "TTL".
2. Data and Purposes of Processing
TTL informs users of the site that the data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes specified below. The data subject to processing are navigation data and data provided voluntarily by the user.
1. Navigation Data
The computer systems responsible for the operation of the website acquire some data necessary for the operation of the platform and information whose transmission is implicit in the protocols used for the connection and navigation of the Internet. Some information about the browser session and generic data about the device used by the user are also acquired. All data are acquired anonymously and not attributable, however, to a specific user or for profiling purposes.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user -area "contacts" and registration phase
The user, to access some services of the website provides to TTL different types of data in spontaneous form after having read this information and any consent to processing for one or more of the purposes listed below.
TTL will use the collected data to:
1. purposes related to the use of the services offered by the site (site navigation);
2. activities closely related and instrumental to the management of customer relations and potential collaborators (contact requests);
3. marketing activities, even with the specific consent of the user, aimed at market research; economic analysis and statistics; sending advertising/informative/promotional material, sending newsletters, also in relation to programs and promotions, also on-line, communications, development and maintenance of business relations;
4. to process CV data for job evaluation applications;
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in letters c) d) is optional and must be provided in the manner expressly provided for in Article 7 of the GDPR, directly from the website.
Communications related to marketing activities may be made through the use of traditional methods (e.g., paper mail, telephone calls with operator), automated (e.g., telephone calls without operator) and similar (e.g.: fax, e-mail, sms, newsletter).
Unless otherwise stated, TTL may continue to send its customers commercial communications relating to services similar to those they are already using.
3. Method of Treatment
The processing of data will be carried out in accordance with Art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, through the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data will be subjected to both paper and electronic and/ or automated processing.
The data from their receipt/ update, will be kept for a period appropriate to the purposes of the processing mentioned above. For more information about the data retention terms please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Communication and transfer of data
The data, object of the processing, will not be disseminated; may instead, for the purposes indicated in this statement, be disclosed to third parties, including business partners, consultants and professionals, banks and credit institutions, insurance, financial, factoring, leasing, service, credit management and recovery companies, auditors, debt recovery companies, public bodies, audit or supervisory bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations, regulations, Community regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the legal relationship with you between or between.
The data will be processed by the following parties:
• Employees of the company acting as persons authorised to process data in accordance with their duties and properly instructed.
• External Managers pursuant to art.28 GDPR.
The list of Data Processors for the processing of personal data is available at the registered office of TTL.
For all the purposes indicated in this information, the data may be communicated also abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided by current legislation, after verification that the country in question guarantees an "adequate" level of protection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
5. Rights of the data subject
Please note that as interested parties, at any time you can ask:
1. access to personal data;
2. their correction in case of inaccuracy;
3. the cancellation;
4. restriction of processing;
5. the right to object to the processing of data where the conditions are met;
6. the right to data portability, that is to receive in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data provided.
For what is not expressly provided by the provisions referred to herein, please refer to the legislation in force in the field of Privacy and specifically to art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
For further information about this policy or any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above or withdraw consent, you can write to email@example.com